Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The road is calling

I miss traveling. And I'm starting to complain about it on this blog. I should go on the road if the road is calling. Not for too long. Just a short trip under a week because I'll really miss my kids.
Here are a few samples of my fine art travel photography. These images are from New York, Alaska, Oregon, New Orleans and San Francisco. Favorite places to me and all are available as prints here Victor J. Palagano III Prints
The Brooklyn Bridge image is a long exposure taken at night. The Alaskan glacier photo was taken with a pinhole camera. The bridge at Multnomah falls. I could live there. Like an Ewok I would. And sleep to the sound of the falls. New Orleans in the early morning fog is a wonderful place. This image of the Golden Gate bridge was taken on one of my first visits to San francisco. I had returned several times over a few years to photograph the bridge again from that exact spot. Anyway. The road is calling...

No comments: