Monday, January 19, 2009

Toybox - Band in a box



Promotional photos for the band TOYBOX. Initially I wanted to shoot them in a giant wooden crate suspended from the ceiling and get them spilling out and...Anyway, I had great expectations. Although I am happy with the results of what we ending up doing as an alternative. A much more cost effective alternative that was still creative yet well within the clients budget. We rented a storage unit for a day and lined the walls with paper and threw sheet music everywhere. It was fun. Like with all of my clients, I offered Toybox some different variations on the images. Here you can see a couple different looks I created using Photoshop.
You can check out Toybox on MySpace Toybox


1 comment:

BlankImageArts said...

Nice job man! I like the one with the vignetting. I bet they were happy with these photos!