Monday, February 15, 2010

Photography makes a great Valentine's Day gift

Here's a couple of images from my shoot with Chelsey Linden. Chelsey was in need of some themed pin-up style portraits to give as a gift to her military man. I asked Chelsey if she would pose with the television for my "television series" portraits as well and she agreed so here is my favorite Valentine's image and the television portrait.
Chelsey is a talented makeup artist and I hope to be working with her where her MUA talents will be a welcomed addition on future shoots. (Chelsey did her own makeup for her shoot.)

Eyeful Photo Shoot Fact: The gun is a real assault rifle I borrowed from a friend. He seemed a bit reluctant at first but I think he'll be happy to know it was put to good use.

What did Chelsey think? Here's the comment she left for me. "Very comfortable, friendly, and professional. Understood my vision and made it happen! I was extremely pleased."

Thanks Chelsey!