Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to the desert

Wait a minute. Back to? I live in the desert.
It's easy to get off track with all of the different work I've been doing. My fine art photography has taken a back seat for most of 2009 but I'm finally getting back around to working on my "Desert Nights" landscape project. I hope to have the project complete by the end of the year. A collection of Arizona landscape night photos. This image is of the Superstition Mountains lit by a full moon under the clouds taken February 2009, 11:40pm. There's even a few ribbons of snow on the top which may be difficult to see here.
My fine art photography can be seen and purchased at several online galleries. Here's one link below to my work available at VisionLight Gallery. Victor J. Palagano III Prints

No comments: